Kansas - Hunter Education

The secretary shall issue a certificate of completion of an approved hunter education course to any resident of this state upon submission of evidence of successful completion of a hunter education course approved by the secretary prior to July 1, 1973, and such other information as requested by the secretary and upon payment of such fee as may be prescribed pursuant to K.S.A. 32-988.

Citation: K.S.A. 32-923