Sec. 12. (a) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, a person may not take, possess, transport, export, process, sell or offer for sale, or ship, and a common or contract carrier may not knowingly transport or receive for shipment a species or subspecies of wildlife appearing on any of the following:
(1) The list of wildlife indigenous to Indiana determined to be endangered in Indiana under this chapter.
(2) The United States list of endangered wildlife (50 CFR 17.11) as in effect on January 1, 1979.
(3) The list of endangered species developed under section 13 of this chapter.
(b) A species or subspecies of wildlife appearing on a list described in subsection (a) that:
(1) enters Indiana from another state or from a point outside the territorial limits of the United States; and
(2) is transported across Indiana destined for a point beyond Indiana; may be so entered and transported without restriction in accordance with the terms of a federal permit or permit issued under the laws of another state.
(c) A person who:
(1) violates subsection (a) or (b); or
(2) fails to procure or violates the terms of a permit issued under:
(A) section 15 of this chapter; or
(B) section 16 of this chapter;
commits a Class A misdemeanor.
Citation: IC 14-22-34-12.
Sec. 5. (a) A person who:
(1) operates an underground storage tank and knowingly, intentionally, or recklessly violates:
(A) the terms of a permit issued by the department that relates to the operation of an underground storage tank; or
(B) an Indiana statute that relates to the operation of an underground storage tank; and
(2) discharges a contaminant into the environment, if the discharge results in:...
(D) damage to the environment that renders the environment unfit for human or vertebrate animal life, or causes damage to an endangered, an at risk, or a threatened species;
commits a Level 6 felony...
Citation: IC 13-30-10-5.