Flying WILD: An Educator's Guide to Celebrating Birds provides over 40 activities that teach middle-school students about birds, their migration, and what people can do to help birds and their habitats.
Flying WILD professional development training is available in many cities through Flying WILD City Partners and Project WILD State Coordinators. For more information on becoming trained in Flying WILD, visit www.flyingwild.org.
- Welcome to Flying WILD!
- Festivals in Many Forms
- Special Guests and Performers
- Festival Follow-Up
- Teacher-Led Activities (16 activities)
- Volunteer-Led Activities (8 activities)
- Student-Led Activities (19 activities)
- Service-Learning Projects
- About Birds and Birding
- Getting Kids Outdoors with Flying WILD
- Birds in the News
Price includes shipping.
Paperback, 366 pages