MAT’s online learning opportunities provide access for today’s busy conservation professionals to educational material developed by industry experts focused on leadership, organizational and professional development. In fact, MAT exists specifically to help state fish and wildlife agencies, and their partners, with the organizational challenges they encounter while managing national resources today.
Online Asynchronous Courses
MAT‘s 4-6 week online courses are tailored specifically to the fish and wildlife profession. An interactive, instructor–led approach is used that is much more than just computer based training. The courses require that participants have reliable Internet access and basic computer skills to visit websites, create MS Word documents, and use email. The courses are challenging and require about five (5-10) hours of work each week.
MAT’s 1-2 hour webinars offer a shorter, more condensed, yet effective learning opportunity through a live instructor-led presentation, group discussions, and Q & A. Webinars allow for the flexibility and accessibility of online learning with the added elements of synchronous learning, interactivity, and smaller, digestible chunks of content. All that is necessary to participate is a computer, internet connection, and a phone.
MAT On Demand
MAT's new on-demand Adaptive Leadership Skill Builders are available anytime, anywhere. These short, but dynamic lessons are designed to offer learners a content-packed introduction to key Adaptive Leadership Principles.
MAT ON DEMAND
- Adaptive Leadership Skill Builders: The 5 Principles of Adaptive Leadership
- Adaptive Leadership Skill Builders: Technical versus Adaptive (Coming soon...)
- Have a question about online courses? Contact Amanda Myers at email@example.com
- Have a question about billing? Contact Tim Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want more information on scheduling customized training or facilitation? Contact Bettina Fiery at email@example.com
Or call (304) 876-7988 for assistance.